Head of OCC
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Harry Sansbury
Oaklands Global have a brilliant opportunity available for an experienced Head of OCC to join a growing and expanding company.
There looking for a professional who can hit the ground running and offer a wide range of skills within the Operational department.
Head of OCC Responsibilities:
- Manage IOCC operations and ensure the operation efficiency
- Deliver and implement “on time performance” strategy
- Lead the team to support operating crew on handling all
- Add value to the operation procedures and improve the
- operation efficiency
- Maintain and improve Operation manuals/procedures and
- service standards
- Conduct out- station audit and inspection
- Develop, control and discipline immediate subordinates.
- Conduct staff appraisal on an annual basis
- Prepare monthly commitment and annual departmental budget
Head of OCC Requirements:
- Minimum 15 years working experience with at least 5 years in management position
- Solid experience on airline operations
- Holder of Flight Dispatcher License will be a distinct advantage
- People management and development skills are required
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.