Head Of Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: €70,000 plus benefits
Oaklands Global are looking for a Head of Marketing for a Luxury Business aviation company based in the EU. If you or someone you know might be a good fit for the position do not hesitate to apply now!
** You will work on a permanent basis located in the EU **
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for overseeing the planning and development of the marketing and advertising initiatives.
Your role will involve:
– Evaluate Marketing channels
– Develop and calculate KPI’s
– Carry out quantitative and qualitative market research
– Organise marketing events and marketing campaigns
– Create social media contact and content to go on the company website
– Preparation of webinars
– Define annual and quarterly marketing plans and budgets
The ideal candidate:
– A degree within Marketing or Business would be an advantage
– 5 years Senior Marketing or Business development experience
– Aviation experience would be a huge benefit
– Superb analytical skills
– Ability to lead and inspire a team
– Willingness to travel
– Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
– Fluent in English
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the EU.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.