Head of Engineering
Location: Southern UK
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** HEAD OF ENGINEERING (ROTARY) REQUIRED **
Oaklands Global are looking for an experienced Head of Engineering to join a reputable rotary client based in the south on a permanent basis.
** This role is based in Southern UK **
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of engineers to carry out maintenance activities on company fleet
- Overall responsibility of the engineering team
- Managing the busy Part 145 facility to meet the expectations of the business and customers
- Making sure all work is completed within the allocated timescales
- Ensuring all regulatory rules are adhered to at all times
To be considered for the role you must have;
- A leader who can supervise, organise, and has the ability to get the best out of a team
- Knowledge of Rotorcraft Maintenance within EASA Standard
- EASA Part 66 B1-3 Maintenance Engineering Licence
- People management skills and experience
- Organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- `Hands on’ approach
- Desire to succeed
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.