Head of Cabin – In Flight Services
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for a Head of Cabin to Join a growing Business Jet company in Europe. If you or someone you know is has experience in business aviation, we would love to speak with you!
** This role is based in the Europe with an upcoming Business Jet company **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
To be considered for the role of Head of Cabin – In Flight Services you must;
- Significant senior management experience within the aviation industry.
- A proven track record of employee relations expertise.
- Experience in motivating teams, implementing change and performance management initiatives
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead teams to deliver a high-performance sales and service delivery in the air
- An influential role model who consistently demonstrates Company values
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU. will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.