Hawk T-165 ATD Simulator Instructor
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
Benefits: Competitive Tax Free salary and benefits
** Hawk T-165 ATD Simulator Instructor Required! **
Have you been a highly motivated military instructor pilot in the last 5 years? Do you have over 500 hours flying any Hawk aircraft? If so, then the Hawk T-165 ATD Simulator Instructor role could be perfect for you! Send your CV in today to potentially secure a new exciting job opportunity with our client, who is offering a competitive tax-free salary!
** You shall report directly to the Hawk ATD Senior Supervisor **
** This role is based in the Middle East **
As the Hawk Instructor Pilot your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate and deliver the required training for personnel on all training systems and devices
- Maintain a Subject Matter Expert level of knowledge on the training devices and systems
- Provide Hawk T-165 aircraft and ATD SME support for device acceptance testing and training syllabus and courseware development.
- Support the rollout of Hawk T-165 Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals (IFF) syllabus and ATD courseware material.
- Coordinate and deliver the IP Conversion (Convex) Course ground school and synthetic training using KFAB ATD assets.
- Coordinate, develop and deliver using the DSAT process, Hawk T-165 training syllabi, courseware and training for ab initio Trainee courses.
- Support the development of Hawk ATD instructional and grading standards to meet O&AT requirements.
To be considered for the role of Hawk T-165 Simulator Instructor you must:
- Must have been a military Instructor Pilot within the last 5 years.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a military Instructor Pilot on fighter aircraft
- Instructors will have aircrew experience and should have completed a recognized service instructional tour.
- They should have operational fast jet experience or have experience as an instructor on a fast jet simulator.
- Minimum of 500 hrs previous experience as a Hawk (any Mk) pilot.
- Fully coherent with Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure to meet corporate requirements and policies.
- Hawk T-2 or glass cockpit Hawk aircraft or simulator experience.
- Previous aircraft or simulator instruction on Hawk Lead in Fighter (LIF) Courses.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with your most recent CV copy today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.