GCAA Licenced Flight Dispatcher
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold a GCAA Dispatch Licence or completed an approved flight dispatch course approved by the UAE GCAA and have a Business Aviation background? If so Oaklands Global wants to hear from you! We are currently recruiting an experienced Flight Dispatcher, to join our Business Aviation Client based in the UAE.
As Flight Dispatcher, Scheduler & Planner, your primary responsibility is to assist in the successful running of the Ground Operations department. This includes the scheduling, planning and dispatch of company flights. The role also includes interacting with clients regarding the flight schedule. You will also be involved in providing charter quotations in collaboration with the Commercial department.
- Review of future flights from an operational aspect, including flight planning, crew duty limitations, over-flight requirements, entry requirements for crew and dealing with any special requests
- Dispatch release of company managed A/C in accordance with the Dispatch Manual and Operational procedures
- Providing clients with up to date information on A/C and maintenance status, crewing requirements and flight scheduling
- Working with the Operations team members if the flight is to an irregular destination or any operational restrictions apply
- Work alongside Flight Operations and Engineering departments regarding aircraft serviceability
- Ensure compliance with the company manuals and Ground Operations procedures
- Updating and tracking of Operational tools
- Working with the Commercial Department to generating charter quotations
- Flight planning and operational experience, preferably within a Business Aviation environment
- Flight Dispatch level I and II course approved by the UAE GCAA
- Knowledge and understanding of aviation regulations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
- GCAA Flight Dispatch licence holder
- Eager to continually seek better performance from leading by example
- Patience and ability to deal with challenges
- Experience in dealing with charter sales enquiries, quotations and contract negotiations
For further information on this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.