Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: €40,000+ DOE
Oaklands Global is looking for a Flight Dispatcher to Join a Reputable Operator in Europe. If you or someone you know Has experience within operations then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Flight monitoring to including overall control of flight plans
- Final check on outstanding services for following day’s flights
- Monitoring the Operations inbox
- To oversee the flying programme operation
- Ensuring crew pre-briefings are sent for the following day’s flights
- Utilising Flightware
- Arranging equipment for the aircraft as necessary
- Crew Scheduling
- Arranging additional insurance coverage
- Any other admin tasks
- Sending Client Flight Confirmations
- Have previous experience within a flight operations position.
- Preferably have business aviation experience
- Hold a dispatch license
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the EU
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.