Flight Crew Training Planner
Location: East of England
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 DOE
Oaklands Global is looking for a Flight Crew Training Planner to Join a Growing Aviation Supply Company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Supply then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
- Plan and book all ground and simulator training events for flight crew
- Track and maintain the validity of crew training documentation
- Manage the process for new pilot training
- Maintain a sound knowledge of regulatory requirements for flight crew
- Liaise with National Aviation Authorities for pilot licence and type rating queries
- Have EASA Flight Crew Training Regulation and Requirements
- Be experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Excel
- Be accurate and have attention to detail
- Ideally have experience with Zendesk or Salesforce.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.