Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: Market Rate + Shift Allowance
** Flight Coordinator Required **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Flight Coordinator to join a reputable business aviation client based in the East of the UK on a permanent basis.
Our client are offering a competitive starting package with excellent career progression prospects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sending of pre-briefs for flights.
- Utilizing Flightware.
- Setting up all services
- Obtaining of worldwide permissions, Airport slots and ground handling services.
- Crewing flights
- Dispatch flights under the supervision of the Dispatcher.
- Basic IFR/VFR flight planning in compliance with multiple worldwide AOC’s, flight safety and flight planning laws under the supervision of Dispatcher.
- Coordination with airports and different service providers as well as internal departments
- Maintaining good customer service standards.
- Any other ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role you must:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Strong team player and good communicator.
- Keen perception and strong ability to multitask.
- Fast and accurate work pace.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and flexible personality.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the U.K. will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.