Egress Maintenance Technician
Location: Middle East
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devany
** Egress Maintenance Technician Required! **
Are you a graduate of a military service or recognised civilian organisation (Aircraft Technical Training Institute)? Have you completed a PC9 aircraft systems specific training course? If so, then the Egress Maintenance Technician role could be perfect for you! Send your CV in today to potentially secure a new exciting job opportunity with our client, who is offering a competitive tax-free salary!
** You shall report directly to the Chief Engineer, Intermediate Maintenance **
** This role is based in the Middle East **
As the Egress Maintenance Technician your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing scheduled inspections and maintenance
- Unscheduled rectification of Aircraft equipment and linked components / bay support for MBES & PC9 Egress Systems
- Providing OJT production and function inspections
- All work associated with the Egress Components and associated test and support equipment (Troubleshoots, inspections, removal, installation, repairs)
To be considered for the role of Egress Maintenance Technician you must:
- Be a graduate of a recognised civilian or military aircraft technical training institute
- Completed a PC9 Aircraft Systems specific Training courses in the appropriate specialties
- At least 5 years working experience post graduating from the technical institution
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with your most recent CV copy today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.