EASA B2 Licensed Engineer (AW109)
Location: Southern UK
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** EASA PART 66 B2 LICENSED ENGINEER (AW109) Required **
Oaklands Global are looking for an experienced EASA B2 licensed engineer who holds an AW109 type rating to join a reputable rotary client based in the south on a permanent basis.
** This role is based in Southern UK **
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out maintenance activities on the AW109 and other rotary types as required.
- Insuring that strict deadlines are met
- Working away from base / overseas from time to time
To be considered for the role you must have;
- In depth knowledge of Maintenance on the AW109E & S Models
- Hold an EASA Part 66 B2 License with the AW109 type rating
- Must be current on the AW109
- The candidate must also be willing to cover weekends if necessary by rota, or as required by workload and client requirements.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.