EASA B1 Engineer – AOG Team
Location: Scotland, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: William Finden
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Depending on experience
Oaklands Global is looking to recruit an EASA Part-66 B1 Licensed Engineer to join our Client’s AOG team based in Glasgow, Scotland.
The B1 Licensed Engineer AOG Team is a certifying Licensed Engineer position. As a B1 Licensed Engineer, you must hold a valid unrestricted EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and ideally hold a Beechcraft King Air 200 and/or King Air 300 series type rating.
You be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only in Scotland, but as an integral part of the Company’s engineering group and as such must have strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
B1 AOG Engineer Main Responsibilities include:
- Be ready and available when on call to respond promptly to aircraft requiring attendance.
- Working irregular hour’s day or night.
- Respond when on call to engineering enquiries from air crew.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance as required outside of Base Maintenance.
- On working days where other cover exists, to support Base Maintenance activity on site.
- Travel to, and work at, other Company bases for short periods of time as required.
- Compliance with the Company’s Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
Hours: 10 on 4 off shift providing on call engineering cover – Please note this is flexible and will be discussed in full at interview stage
Primary Facilities: Glasgow Airport
Company Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance. Annual leave is 28 days
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide.
We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to William Finden in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.