Distribution Systems Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Harry Sansbury
Oaklands Global currently have an exciting opportunity for a Distribution Manager to join a growing company in Saudi Arabia.
This position is to enable the company to offer 1st class commercial solutions to all customers.
It is a truly unique vacancy which will allow an experienced professional to help develop and grow the company.
- Define and execute the overall distribution strategy
- Ensure the system is running at optimal performance and maximizing availability
- Ensure procedures are in place and are strictly adhered to when both planned and unplanned system outages occur. Ensure minimum downtime is experienced
- Work alongside IT department to ensure supplier SLA’s are strictly adhered to
- Ensure all system settings are up to date and fully support operational and commercial objectives and policies
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of other airline distribution strategies and trends
- Ensure that commercial and operations departments are aware of new and innovative technologies, and recommend how these can be utilised to the company’s competitive advantage
- Utilise industry knowledge, relationships and experience to architect solutions to common problems, particularly of a local or regional nature
- Analyse and report on statistics showing system usage and customer experience, with a view to recommending improvements to the customer experience and conversion rates
Management & Leadership
- Contribute to e-Commerce team objectives and KPIs
- Establish business processes to ensure best practices are shared throughout all distribution system touchpoint
- Plan, manage and implement rollout of the distribution strategy, including all associated product enhancements and upgrades
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers and ensure ongoing delivery of SLAs as well as driving new product implementation
- Work proactively with all third-party suppliers to develop strong business relationships
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience working with the Navitaire PSS solution (Essential)Bachelor’s Degree or equivalentExperience in the airline industry and distribution mechanisms
- Experience with core airline reservation systems Knowledgeable about distribution system technologies and latest industry trends
- Has worked in an LCC distribution team
- Fluent in information technology and cutting edge commercial applications that lead the way not just in aviation but other market sectors
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.