Deputy Compliance Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is working with a leading Aviation company and assisting within the recruitment of a Deputy Compliance Manager on a permanent basis.
The individual shall have a working knowledge of EASA Part 145 and Part M, have an understanding of Part 21and be skilled in auditing techniques.
As a Deputy Compliance Manager you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Head of Compliance to ensure that the Company establishes, maintains and develops an independent compliance system to monitor compliance with EASA and other regulatory requirements, such as FAA, thus ensuring that the highest standards of safety, airworthiness, and maintenance and product Compliance are achieved.
- In conjunction with the Head of Compliance, maintain and control activities of the organisation with regard to regulation and company legislative requirements.
- To deputise for the Head of Compliance in their absence.
- To ensure that the Compliance procedures under their jurisdiction are reviewed and maintained by company procedures.
- To carry out internal and external Audits as required by the Audit Programme, and to make recommendations as necessary to the Head of Compliance.
- To assist the Head of Compliance in the control of 3rd Party Sub Contractors under the Part 145 activities.
- To assist the Head of Compliance in continuation training needs for all engineering staff.
- To assist in the resolution of incidents and occurrences as part of the Gama Group Safety Management System (SMS).
- When needed, to issue on behalf of the Head of Compliance, authorisations as appropriate to suitably qualified and competent persons, and maintaining appropriate records.
- Accomplish any other duties as may be reasonably directed or delegated by the Head of Compliance.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the United Kingdom will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.