Dispatch Manager/ Operations Manager
Location: Eastern United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Salary: Starting at £50,000 DOE plus benefits
Oaklands Global is looking for a Dispatch Manager to Join a Global Business Aviation Company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Operations then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
In the positon of Flight Dispatch Manager, you will be responsible to provide the tactical and strategic leadership, management, planning and development of the Dispatch Department.
The Flight Dispatch Manager will also be responsible for;
- Providing team leadership and management to Dispatch staff, which will include the induction, probation, performance reviews and formal disciplinary procedures,
- Overseeing resource planning and implementation to ensure that shift patterns and structures are appropriate & team resources are optimised and sufficient to meet operational demand within budgetary constraints.
- Manage and implement recruitment and selection activity for the Department in conjunction with the HR department. o
- Identifying training & development requirements at department, team & individual levels &, in conjunction with HR & Team Leaders, develop costed training plans for approval & overseeing implementation once approved.
- Managing Dispatch operations which will include, providing technical leadership to the department, ensuring all processes & databases are optimised, fit for purpose, adopted appropriately in all teams & continue to meet Operators’ parent regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring all Dispatch department work complies with relevant NAA legislation and maintaining the Dispatch Manual and Dispatch Training Manual to ensure compliance with all customer Operators’ regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience of working as a Manager within a Business Aviation Environment, the ability to manage, motivate and inspire staff and be able to demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Dispatch requirements and Safety Management Systems.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.