Charter Sales Manager
Location: South East United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: William Finden
Salary: £60,000 plus bonuses
Oaklands Global have been appointed by a reputable Business Aviation Operator to recruit a Charter Sales Manager in the South East of England.
Reporting direct to the CEO and based on site in the South East of England, you will work closely with the Operations Department and Charter Sales Administrator where you will become responsible for full management of the charter sales function in due course.
The sole focus of this role is to increase charter sales revenue – measured monthly and annually against target – by identifying and developing relationships with key customer groups, such as:
- Ultra High Net Worth Individuals
- Family Offices
- Charter Brokers
- Aircraft Operators
- Influencers e.g. Private Wealth Managers
As Charter Sales Manager, you will need to run strategies across several European territories and with specific focus on the Middle East. This will include travel to these territories on a regular basis.
Charter Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and present a strategic sales plan focused on a) increasing revenue and b) increasing number of unique lead passengers
- Execute the plan and report on progress against plan on a weekly basis
- Prepare management reports on sales and market growth results and recommend the necessary changes to ensure the desired results are achieved in a rapidly changing and highly demanding business
- Take a targeted and measurable approach to generating new business leads – specifically by being ‘in the field’, conducting an agreed number of face-to- face meetings each week
- Identify and execute marketing opportunities with a strong delivery on investment
- Develop and implement sales procedures and train relevant members of the team if required
- Develop persuasive, well-organised, and informative proposals in response to client requests
- Produce accurate quotations with all the relevant information to match the client’s requirements within a timely manner
- Follow up on each quotation, process all bookings, including raising contracts and invoices for all open market charters
Charter Sales Manager Person Specification:
- Although previous experience in the private aviation market is not required, proven ability to network in the UHNWI space is essential
- Credibility and presence to interact at a senior level both internally and with external clients
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently and on the road
- A desire to deliver unbeatable and world-class customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality. If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to William Finden in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only People authorised to live and work in the United Kingdom will be considered for this role.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.