CAMO Director – Business Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: James Townsend
Oaklands Global is assisting our international Business Aviation client with the recruitment of a CAMO Director to join them on a permanent basis in a European location
As the CAMO Director, you will be responsible for the advanced, safety enhancing, cost effective continuous airworthiness of the managed and operated aircraft. Serves as main point of contact with the Customer. Works with the Team to maintain and develop a positive relationship with current and future Customers. Responds to Customer inquiries and is responsible for assuring Customer satisfaction.
• Leading the Part-M Subpart I Organisation.
• Aircraft and/or operator specific Maintenance Program review and approval
• Scheduled Maintenance Planning for both line and base
• Build comprehensive work package for effective aircraft turnaround times.
• Fulfils the Part- M requirements and experience with various Business Jets is highly desirable
• Requires an acceptance by the CAA through the EASA Form-4
• Practical experience and expertise regarding the application of technical security standards.
• 10 years aviation experience and a minimum of 5 years work experience preferably in a Part-M environment.
To discuss this excellent opportunity details then please apply today as this position w on’t be around for long Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.