Business Unit Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Kathryn Sainsbury
Benefits: $100,000 to $135,000 per annum plus benefits
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading Aerospace Design & Manufacturing organisation based in California to supply an experienced Business Unit Manager who will report to the Director of Sales and Engineering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating all business activities related to our client’s custom engineered products.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead the product line team which will include the following departments: Engineering, Contracts, Sales, Quality and Production
• Drive new and sustaining business through the proposal, onboarding and production processes
• Develop the long-range sales strategy and forecasts for the product line, including the annual business plan
• Review contracts and T&C’s
• Prepare monthly, mid-quarterly, quarterly product segment and new business reports for sales and bookings
• Training support for sales
• Coordinate preparation of marketing literature, brochures and catalogs with the Sales Director
To be considered for the role the candidate must have:
• Technical related degree
• 3+ years experience working with technical products
• Exposure to P+L responsibilities
• Working knowledge of schedule, cost and material handling software (ERP or MRP)
• Aerospace background would be a huge advantage
• Some travel will be required for Sales Support
• Must be familiar with interpretation of customer needs and opportunities for product development and market expansion should be capable of being demonstrated
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.