B2 Licensed Engineer (Rotary)
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** B2 Licensed Engineer – Rotary **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading rotary client to identify and recruit a B2 Licensed Engineer on a permanent basis. This is a permanent opportunity based in Oxfordshire.
This role reports into the Maintenance Operation Manager
Package: Pension, Private Healthcare, Company sick pay, Childcare vouchers, Lifestyle rewards scheme, Share incentive plan & group bonus scheme (Subject to performance)
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs
- The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M and UK ANO requirements is essential.
- Completion of maintenance, including inspection and rectification of electrical and avionics systems
- Assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement
- EASA Part 66 B2 License (Preferable)
- Ideally type rated on one or more of the following, AS350, AS355 Series, AS365, EC120, EC130, EC135, EC145 and EC155.
- Consideration will be given to suitable engineers that can demonstrate they are working towards the EASA B2 License
- Knowledge of helicopter electrical and avionics systems
- 5 Years’ experience in a rotary maintenance environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible to the requirements of the company and needs of the customer
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.