B1/B2 Licensed Engineer – BH – Cessna Citation
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Harry Sansbury
Oaklands Global have an exciting opening for a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer to work for a reputable and professional organisation at Biggin Hill.
If you have experience working on the Cessna Citation’s and you’re looking for your next position, please get in touch as soon as possible.
- To carry out AOG support, Line Service and Light Scheduled maintenance tasks as required
- To ensure high standards are met consistently and in accordance with company regulations and manufactures instructions, as well as certified on completion
- To certify aircraft maintenance tasks carried out by themselves and by non-certifying mechanics
- To comply with company Health and Safety policy.
- Cessna Citation Type Ratings Essential
- Hawker / Embraer Type Ratings Advantageous
- 5 years’ experience
- Willing to travel
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.