B1 Licensed Engineer
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: James Townsend
Circa £45,000 salary
Oaklands Global is looking for a B1 Licensed Engineer to Join a National Airline in the UK. If you or someone you know Has experience with the Embraer 170/190 aircraft then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Line maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
- Have line maintenance experience
- Must be type rated on the Embraer 170/190
- Hold an EASA B1 license
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the EU
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.