B1 Licensed Engineer – Dassault Falcon contract
Job Type: Contract
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for an EASA B1 Licensed Engineer to Join a leading MRO business in Europe for an initial 3-month contract. If you or someone you know is type rated on the Dassault Falcon then, we would love to speak with you!
** This role is based in Scandinavia with a Leading MRO **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
To be considered for the role of B1 Licensed Engineer you must;
- Have previous experience in base maintenance and Line maintenance
- Current type rating on the Dassault Falcon
- Be able to work to tight timetables/deadlines
- Have an EASA B1 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License
- Good computer skills are essential
It would be Desirable if you also had;
- A B2 Licence on the Dassault Falcon
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.