Aviation Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
**Aviation Project Manager Required **
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced Aviation Project Manager with a strong technical background to join a reputable aerospace client based in London.
Location – This role is permanently based in London with regular European & International travel
Package – £60,000 – £70,000 DoE + Bonus + Package
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scoping and managing telecommunication / aviation technical projects
- Managing integration and service delivery projects
- Leading technical project teams within a matrix management environment
- Manage project forecasting and resource scheduling
- Financial control and budget management for technical projects
- Ensure project management protocols are adhered to and problem resolution
- Proactive management approach to achieving deliverables
To be considered for the role you must:
- Highly experienced technical project manager
- Project Management qualification(s)
- Technical background in telecommunications
- Project Management experience in the aviation industry
- Knowledge of aviation communication systems
- Experience of technical integration projects / programmes
- Experience in managing projects across multiple locations
- Experience of managing multiple technical work-streams
- Experience of implementing and controlling change Management
- Project planning, forecasting & reporting to project stakeholders
- Managing technical tenders and management of OEMs
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience and management of aircraft installation projects
- Knowledge of Aviation technical certification process
- Knowledge of satellite communications
- Experience of managing Testing and Acceptance projects
- Experience of working at both project and programme level
- Fluent in Spanish
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.