Aviation Medicine Specialist
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Aviation Medicine Specialist **
Oaklands Executive Search are currently looking to recruit an Aviation Medicine Specialist to join a reputable aerospace client on a permanent basis in Saudi Arabia.
** Salary starts at £129,700 + Car allowance per month + other benefits **
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The provision of clinical services
- Conducting Medical Boards
- Preparation and delivery of formal lectures
- Compilation and review of examination papers
- Hypobaric chamber training
- Occupational and environmental advice
To be considered for the role you must:
- A higher degree in aviation medicine, registered either in home country and/or with the Saudi Health Council if required
- Must be medically fit to the standard of A4G1 – passenger in high performance aircraft
- Extensive full time experience in the practice of aviation medicine
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.