Airworthiness Support Engineer
Location: East Of England
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Luke Tulleken
Oaklands Global is looking for an Airworthiness Support Engineer to Join a Global Business Aviation Company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Supply then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
- Perform AD and SB review ensuring tracking systems such as CAMP and CMP are updated and internal processes are followed.
- Maintain Aircraft and Engine log book AD/SB statuses
- Maintenance Programme monitoring, production, development, and submission for approval with aviation authorities
- Prepare aircraft records for renewal of Airworthiness Review Certificate or Certificate of Airworthiness (CofA) as required by National Authority
- Perform aircraft Back to Birth records review
- Provide Entry to and Exit from Service assistance
- Have Part M familiarisation training and EWIS, FTS and HF Training
- Have AD/SB Review
- Have CAMO experience
- EASA Part M Subparts G
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.