Senior Aviation Support Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Managing Consultant: Callum Devaney
** Senior Aviation Support Specialist Required **
Do you have a good background in flight support? Have you got a good understanding of the aviation industry and are currently looking to join a great team of like minded people?
If so this position as an Aviation Support Specialist could be perfect for you! Apply today to find out more information about this fantastic opportunity!
** This role is based in South-East England **
As the Aviation Support Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Apply and obtain overflight, landing and diplomatic permits for flights
- Monitor and flight watch company group operated flights
- Broker any out of hours private jet charter or ACMI requests whilst maintaining a high service level
- Monitor news for breaking events
- Field any EPD calls and, follow the callout procedure and search for suitable aircraft
- Liaise with brokers and EPD clients after an activation call
- Monitor weather and Euro control issues that can have an impact on group flights, and communicate accordingly
- Maintain the company database of suppliers and relevant information
- Provide out of hours telephone and email management for the group
- To deliver first class service to company clients and operators within the 24 hour shift pattern
To be considered for the role of Aviation Support Specialist you must;
- A well-established background in flight support and have a good understanding of the aviation industry
- Relevant previous experience within a flight support role
- Demonstrable track record of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and professionalism
- Demonstrate the ability to provide first class client/customer care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the company
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Willingness to be flexible as part of a small 24 hour team
- Numerate with the ability to problem solve
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- International experience and the ability to speak an additional language is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and think outside of the box
- Sound general aviation knowledge/background
- Experience in flight planning is advantageous
- Experience in CHMI/NM applications
- Airline or airport experience is desirable
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only People authorised to live and work in Singapore will be considered for this role.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.