*Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant*
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to cover maternity leave (could lead into permanent) based in Surrey working on a part time basis.
This is an exciting position working for a Global Aviation company who provide a great atmosphere in luxurious, modern offices.
Hours for this position are Monday and Tuesday 9.00 – 5.30pm.
– Create agenda’s and take minutes for meetings
– Enter and track all meetings, travel plans, etc in the calendar
– Track personal and company expenses for the Director whilst travelling on business and on completion of travel
– Preparation of correspondence from the Director
– Credit card control
– Receive and initiate calls on behalf of the Director
– Research and complete projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
– 2+ years experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
– Must be organised, calm and confident
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the designated locations and have the skill sets that the client is looking for will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.